Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Time OH Christmas Time!!

'Tis Christmas time!! YAY!

We had Christmas with my parents on Friday, currently at my grandparents' for today and tomorrow, gonna open gifts with grandparents Sunday... and then Christmas with hubby on Tuesday! :D

Less than 2 months to go until I leave for basic training! EEK! It's starting to get scary! lol I know I'm gonna do awesome on my APFT... at least the pushups and situps part, I know I'll PASS the run but I've only been getting like a 9 minute mile... and I haven't run 2 full miles in a while. I'm hoping that we'll do some serious PT at the next few future soldier training sessions, now that it's snowing I'm definitely not going out running for fear that I'll twist or break an ankle, at this point, if that happens I won't be shipping on time.

Today while we were traveling we had car problems (why does this always happen!) we drove from home to dad's building, cleaned the building, drove to the gas station... he had pulled up to the wrong side, tried to turn the car back on to move it and it wouldn't start... Dad came and jumped it and we drove it to an auto parts store and got a new battery which fixed the problem. Don't even buy a car from Bizzaro's... we just bought the car and, after getting a new battery, it is starting up WAYYY better so they had to know that the battery was on its way out. Anyways... got that replaced, thankfully we had cash in the bank account, if that had happened 2 days ago we wouldn't have even been able to afford it!

Well... I'm gonna finish this then because we're headed out to watch The Hobbit soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment