Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cilantro Lime Chicken

I've been on an experimental kick with recipes lately. Tonight we had Cilantro Lime Chicken which was OK but didn't really wow me. The flavor was OK but it ended up a bit dry and seems to me that I don't care much for the flavor of cilantro!! I probably won't try the recipe again, especially since it needed done a couple hours ahead of cooking so it could sit in the marinade stuff. I just don't have the time to devote to a recipe I don't really care for!!

Benjamin seems to be teething!! There are two tiny white specks showing through the to of his gums in the front. Seems a little early to me but who knows! He doesn't really seem to be upset about it and he is drooling less lately not more... Oh well... I suppose his little teeth will come through eventually!!

Tomorrow I go back to work, headed up to the company for a while, can't wait!! Gonna be nice to wait up at 7 and have two hours to get ready for work instead of waking up at 3 and having 40 minutes to get ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment