Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunny Skies and Inspections

Kansas... It's days like these that's I LIKE Kansas... 65 and sunny! In January! We went to the zoo Saturday, wore our winter coats Sunday and back to 65 degrees today. Love this state!!

Bad news is that we're having an inspection at work this week and it's getting crazy LOL not worried about it, but still crazy...

Goings on about chickens and farming are happening, I'm starting my business plan... Got some great books at the house that I'm slowly reading through... Hoping that they'll help me out with the planning phase.
In about 4 months I can start ACAP which is basically just the army 'preparing' me for civilian life again... Pretty sure I'm going to be OK on the transition LOL. But ACAP is just another stepping stone to getting out... I can't wait to be free again. Don't even care if that means that I need to scrimp and save even more than I do now.

Well. That's all the goings on for now. I'll be sure and write more when things cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment