Sunday, May 3, 2015

Omaha Zoo!

We went to the Omaha Zoo today. Best zoo in the world. It's AWESOME! We got there at 0930 and didn't leave until 3:30pm. We wouldn't have left then but we were exhausted, had seen everything and didn't want to fight the crowds to go back through exhibits. I got tons of amazing pictures and Benjamin got to touch a stingray!

My ankle did amazingly well, we were worried because I don't have full range of motion in it yet and there were a lot of steps, but it didn't hurt at all. The physical therapist I saw last week says that it seems to be healing well except for the lack of motion. He's hopeful that I'll get it back with lots of physical therapy though.

Gonna be short today but I hope you all don't mind. I've got more farm plans so I'll try to update you when I have time. Oh! Garden is doing well, I have lots of green blueberries, a few strawberries and some peas starting as well as some squash flowers about to open! Hoping for a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment