Sunday, March 29, 2015

Gardening and Spring

I've got most of my garden planted! The peas have been in for a while, I put in my broccoli and my asparabroc (asparagus/broccoli hybrid) and a couple summer squash plants. I'm waiting for a little while to make sure that it isn't going to freeze before I put the rest of the squash in.
My blueberries and strawberries made it through the last couple freezes we had although the strawberries didn't drain quite as well as I had hoped and I think a couple of them may have died.
---
My ankle is doing a lot better. I'm putting a little weight on it when I walk now (about 10%). The swelling isn't near as bad unless I'm on it all day. I'm hopeful that by the 14th I'll be able to walk on it and hold Benjamin because I've got another freezer meal workshop that evening.
I went to a Tastefully Simple workshop yesterday and we're trying the meatloaf tonight. Hopefully it'll be good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment